[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Tux Paint 0.9.13
- To: Linux Games <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Tux Paint 0.9.13
- From: Bill Kendrick <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:34:41 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:35:57 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: Linux Games <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/126.96.36.199i
Tux Paint 0.9.13, and a corresponding set of stamp images, 2003.12.23,
have just been released!
Tux Paint is an Open Source paint program for young kids.
It's been translated into 30+ languages, and runs on Linux, Unix,
Windows, Mac OS X and BeOS.
The big new feature in 0.9.13 is the ability to flip, mirror, shrink & grow
stamps before pasting them into a picture.
The new stamps release includes options to keep various stamps from BEING
mirrored and flipped (e.g., the numeral and musical stamps), so as not to
mis-teach kids. :^)
The big new addition to the stamps is just in time for the holidays...
Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year's stamps!
Grab the tar-balls now, or wait for whenever the pre-compiled packages
for various Linux-distros, and builds for Mac, Win and BeOS, become
email@example.com Got kids? Get Tux Paint!