Re: [linuxgames] Game Developers Conference

Jan Ekholm wrote:
> Heh, nothing is even close to this whole country. :) But Finland isn't
> really a big center for games development. Well, actually, you can't find
> anything related to games development here, let alone Linux or Linux game
> development.

Remedy Entertainment put Finland on the gaming map, didn't
they?  If nothing else then for Max Payne not actually sucking
very much despite its purgatorial development lifetime. :)

Don't know what the games industry as a whole is like over
there though.  Considering that the '90s demo scene was
practically centred there I'm surprised the game industry
isn't larger.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3