Re: glut/freeglut and fork()

Katie Lucas:
>  > [cut]
>  > Of course it is, but while client is always started, server must be
>  > started only when hosting a game....
>
>  Erm... Why?
Of course, it all depends on the definition of actually 'starting' something.

>  Or reading the manual. Forking twice is what you do for a daemon that
>  will never exit.
Which is also a good solution for what i'm doing.
This just allows me to start another server from scratch should the first fail
(seg fault, hang.... things happen when programming...) without launching the
whole thing again.

Regards,
Francesco Orsenigo