Re: Is Linuxgames still alive?

> I'm leaning towards the Mozilla Public
> License, because the company does want to be able to
> offer an unencumbered version of the library
> to companies that can't deal with GPL / don't want to
> publish their games' sources.

If you want to allow other companies to use your source and not have to
publish source, you may want to go with a BSD license or LGPL. The LGPL or
BSD license, IMHO is more free than GPL.  GPL perpetuates free.. but
'technically' you must release source.  You can ship source if you want or
you don't have to.  You can modify things as you need.  Check out the BSD
license.