Re: Not a HOWTO but a guide of some sort...

> this, I guess :)  -- but I read something about a C interpreter, just as
> generic, once finished easily pluggable in every app that has a scheme
> interpreter right now.  Anyone knows if this is still going anywere ?

Although its not really interpretation, is that a word, but the dynamic c
or is that c++ that are used in xhedgehog are the same kind of thing sort
of in a way. The person who developed GAMES, who I think reads this list,
would know more about that.

-  Bryan Patrick Coleman  -  Triad Linux Users Group  -  bpcolema@uncg.edu  -
     -  http://www.wayward.net/tlug/index.html  -  tlug-mail@uncg.edu  -