Re: Is Linuxgames still alive?

Darel Finkbeiner wrote:

>>> Well, there are quite some people on this list that want to get into Linux
>>> game programming, right? My suggestion is: team up, agree <grin> to write
>>> some very simple game (important!!) for now and simply start desinging and
>>> coding.

>I had a previous post giving a general outline of a game.  I have
>thousands of >details, but need a "simple" starting point.  How about this:
>
>Space Trading game.
>coding goals (short term, the "simple" game):

I'd suggest you start with something *really* simple first, e.g. some Space
Invaders/Pacman/Asteroids clone, so you can concentrate on mastering the
various toolkits / Linux quirks / ...
After that, when you're firm with the basic coding you can easily move on to
advanced game logic etc.

Cu
	Christian
--

if (1==1.003) printf ("Pentium detected!\n");