Re: How to tell which SDKs are popular

Patrick Lenz <scoop@freshmeat.net> schrieb:

> On Sat, 9 Jan 1999, Dan Kegel wrote:
>
> > Freshmeat may want to do something similar.
>
> We have a generic "depends on" input for all application index records
> introduced with the rewrite. That should be sufficent.

I didn't notice that!  (Guess nobody's using it yet.
Can you give an example of an entry that uses the "depends on" input?)

But the key part of the suggestion was that the "depends on"
thing should be fully parsed as a set of links to other entries
in the database, and that libraries should list all the packages
that depend on them.
Do you do that yet?
- Dan
--
Speaking only for myself, not for my employer