Re: double buffering ?

Ken Dunn <luser@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> > Since noone actually answered your question, but started to
advertice about
> > GGI, here's the solution:
>
> I've looked at it, but can't see myself using at the moment.
> Didn't look at easier to use than svgalib.

I don't think it's supposed to be, since (unlike X),
svgalib is plenty easy to use already.  However,
from the point of view of a user, I have a personal
vendetta against svgalib, and I know I'm not alone!

Running non-essential apps (read: games) suid root
is unappealing.  Plus, I've had more than one
svgalib program lock the console on me.