Re: Linroids or whatever - to get started

>> Here's the source, improved again (improved -- NOT stable ;)
>>Take a look at it and mail me your opinions or just improve it again...

>>btw: it's no more called simple.c, it's svgalib.c now (as Brett wanted :)
>>        Peter

Actually, I was thinking of two files, one for the common routines and
another for the
API/SDK specific stuff.

Other changes:
save_game() and load_game() save and load the entire ship structure.
uncommented SCREEN_WIDTH and SCREEN_HEIGHT as these are needed by
init_game() to place the
ship in the middle of the screen.

-Brett
(See attached file: svgalib.c)(See attached file: simple.c)

svgalib.c

simple.c