Re: Is random game code relevent to linuxgames?

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 Brett_A._Letner@notes.up.com wrote:

> solution, then we all can benefit.  Moving the discussion to private e-mail
> is in my opinion exactly the opposite of what should happen, since the
> whole point is to get more people interested and involved and learning so

Unfortunately the posting of the linroids code, although cool, isn't
really part of the brief of this list.  Which is essentially to
communicate general announcements on linux games development.

However there is nothing stopping us, creating a linuxgames-linroids
mailing list, and those people interested in recieving code and linriods
related email can join there.  The list can even be put onto the news
server.

Nicholas

--
      "I reserve the right to contradict myself"
Nicholas Lee (Li Peng Ming)  n.j.lee at statslab.cam.ac in uk