Re: PenguinPlay (was: Tools)

>Anyway, IMHO LibPPlay is proceeding quite nicely regarding the number of
>active people (right now that's two, and these two have to do everything in
>the project).

In which state is PenguinPlay right now? Does it need a lot of help,
or is it already useable?

In which state is GGI right now? I have the feeling that it slept in,
and fades away. I am waiting for a usable version without beta
status, and it doesn´t seem to come.
I heard the rumor that GGI will produce a DirectX layer, so that GGI
Games run on Windows. Will this come true?

Many greetings,
--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
~ http://www.poboxes.com/p.guehring  ICQ UIN: 6588261