GL extensions

I was talking to some guys a while back about a game they were working on, and
one of them said that they won't do a linux port because linux has bad opengl
support. After some questions, I found out that he meant it didn't have certain
extensions that he likes (mostly concerning multi-texturing, I think). Is this
stopping gamehouse developers from working on linux ports? How is linux with
extensions? I haven't even looked at them... is that something we'll have to
wait for drivers to mature before it gets tackled?

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.