RSS/RDF

Hi,

I visited happypenguim.org and I saw lgdc news are displayed on the
site. Do you use a url to place a RSS/RDF file? May I place these news
on my site too, like happypenguim.org does?
	About lgdc is being crap: I have fear on writing articles because my
english is poor. But I will try to do it someday! ;-) However, I don't
think lgdc is crap, is more than anyone did until now to provide
community of linux games developers a portal infrastructure.
	About what I do expect from the site: I like the how it is today, but if
I could choose something to place on site, I guess information about
jobs related to linux games or cross plataform games would be great.
E.G.: I have so much interest in know how think a developer from ID
software, loki entertainment, etc...

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo.