Re: RFOR: Is LGDC really great?

On Sunday 06 January 2002 14:58, Green, Aaron wrote:

> > Um, you know that we already have this (except for the "new news..)?
> > It's not as nice as slashcode, but last time I checked it worked..
>
> Ahh yes, I see it now, not a direct comments link, but a forum link
> that takes you to a comments page.  Can I suggest renaming this and
> making the font bigger?  I really didn't even know it was there.

Hmm, I tried around a bit and IMHO it's better now. Still not optimal,
but it's a start..

> > > also love categorized links to articles on the web.  Much like
> > > Gamedev's, but of course, this would be a little more targeted.
> > > You
> >
> > http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/resources/category20.html or
> > http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/articles/
> >
> > :)
>
> Thanks for pointing that out.  I am kind of confused about resources
> and articles, what's the difference?

Resources typically point to entire websites, while articles, well, are
specific writings. Also resources are not limited to
articles/documentation

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://lgdc.sunsite.dk/)

REALITY.SYS corrupted ... reboot Universe [Y,n]?