Re: Where do I begin?

> I'm making a compilation of all these messages so that the rest of the
> group can read, so I hope all of this advice is licensed under the
> GPL.  Thanks for all the replies so far.

I have political and moral objections to the stance of the Free Software
Foundation (esp. when it comes to game development... I'll post my exchanges
with RMS at some point), so no, my advice is not under the GPL. It's public
domain.

===
Mark 'Nurgle' Collins
Lead Author - Linux Game Programming (Premiere Press)
Author - Advanced AI Game Development (WordWare)
Email: me@thisisnurgle.org.uk	Phone: +44 7761 774 152
Email: nurgle@isyourgod.net	Spam: spam@thisisnurgle.org.uk