Re: Loki...

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Steve Baker wrote:

[great things]

Steve, from my memory, you once wrote something about (I am rambling
freely here) about the process of designing TAQFH. You described how
Oliver wanted to "script" the game, and you had a hard time explaining him
that people wanted to perform actions more freely than that.

I am mentioning it, because we are probably many that would be interessted
in learning even more about what your experiences have been and I found
that describtion _very_ informative wrt the thinkings of younger kids. So
maybe you could restate it?

I have a son that is 14 months - I have some time to prepare, but still
want to hear about it. :-)

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
You know you're a Linux geek when...

    When you hear the words 'Fresh meat' you think of software.

                                                     - segfault