Re: Roll call

On Fri, Jul 24, 1998 at 09:31:28AM -0400, Ian Crawford wrote:

> I'm justing sending out another message to see who's here.  Can everyone
> on the list post a little something?

Sure, not a problem. My name is obvious, and I'm currently the project leader
for a game a few members from HUMBUG (Home Unix Machine Brisbane User Group -
www.humbug.org.au) are working on.  I saw Ian's post to c.o.l.a. and hence
found out about this list.  We are in the beginning stages of a tile/sprite
engine for RTS games and we currently have a majordomo list setup at
aura-dev@azure.humbug.org.au.  We don't have a web page yet, but that's soon
to be changed.

I await to hear from those who have more of a clue with respect to game
development than I do :)

--
David Jericho
	Remember, delegate, pass the blame and take the fame...

PGP signature