Java Games Programming

Hey fellow linux game devlopers.  This is a e-mail to query you about some
game ideas.   Im starting a game project in Java I just need some comments
on my idea.I have this simple idea for a game to be done in java.  DOnt
worry it wont be slow.  The idea is to have a tile based world.  The players
can pick a vehice from tank, mostertruck whatever.  Then you can drive
around or whatever and shoot opponents in this 2d world.  It would be
multiplayer eventually after some single palyer was implmented.  This is
thebasic frame idea for the game.  Any comments or questions, ideas?  Thanx.

Ephren Taylor

Flame Software
Http://Flame-Software.digitaljams.com
Freeware for the rest of us.