Several things

Hi!

At first some status info:
My article about Dialog, our dialog-interpreter-language will be
finnished soon. It's currently in german, so anyone understanding
this funny language can get a beta version of the article.
But it will be translated soon ... Stay tuned at linuxfocus.org !

Whom should I send the english article to put it on the lgdc website?
Or do you want to link to linuxfocus?

By the way to all the others who will write (wrote) articles about
Linux-game-Development: Give them to Linuxfocus, they will translate
it into several languages. (I even heard of an arabic translation :)

Now to something completly different:
Where and how can I put worklogs to the web? I do not have a server
with a permanent Internet-connection like the guys from ID-Software.

Does anyone knows good articles about porting games yet?
Specially on: How do I know which and how I have to change the code?

Many greetings,
--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
~ http://www.poboxes.com/p.guehring  ICQ UIN: 6588261