Re: OpenGL orthographic projection

Gregor Mückl wrote:
Hi!

  glOrtho(-1,1,1,-1,-1,1)

I would be a little bit worried about using
1 as bottom and -1 as top (3. and 4. parameters), I am not sure
if this turns the culling around or something....

I have enlarged the region for testing purposes, but to no avail. Does any one of you OpenGL gurus see something strange in my code?

I am not a guru yet as seen from the previous comment, but

    glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW);
    glLoadIdentity();
    glPushMatrix();
    glOrtho(-3,3,3,-3,-20,20);

You should load your glortho into the projection
matrix, and possible initialize the MODELVIEW based on
your viewpoint position.

			Eero