[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Anyone else use Kyra?
- To: linuxgames@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Anyone else use Kyra?
- From: Gianfranco Berardi <gberardi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 21:41:14 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:41:38 -0400
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Reply-to: linuxgames@xxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Debian Thunderbird 1.0.2 (X11/20050602)
I was wondering if anyone else here using the Kyra Sprite Engine. I'm
using it, but it is slow going as I work with it after work a couple
days a week at most. Sometimes a week or two goes by without much
development on my part.
If others are using it in their games, I would love to get their
insights. I'm trying to get familiar with it, and I've already created
a simple game for Game in a Day using it.
GBGames' Blog: http://www.gbgames.com/blog