Re: [linuxgames] SDL and hertz

voidstar wrote:
OK thanks, I'll try.

Just one more question, maybe a little out-topic: I have the same
problem under Windows (XP).. do you know how can I solve in under
windows?

If you go to Display Settings or whatever it is when you right click on the desktop and click on Properties, the far right tab will have your resolution and bit depth. Advanced (I believe) should have a tab that will specify Hz, and I think it should be set to Optimal by default, but I could be wrong.