[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
SDL and hertz
- To: linuxgames@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: SDL and hertz
- From: voidstar <voidstar@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 02:47:45 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 20:48:37 -0400
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Reply-to: linuxgames@xxxxxxxxxx
i'm coding a simple game with SDL, and I've created a full-screen
screen = SDL_SetVideoMode(1024, 768, 32, SDL_HWSURFACE|SDL_FULLSCREEN);
It works, but the problem is that it enters 1024x768 resolution using
only 60Hz! My monitor can reach 100Hz and more at 1024x768!
How can I change Herz frequency?