Re: VERY small web problem :)

On Wed, Jun 09, 1999 at 01:32:33AM +0200, Bert Peers wrote:
> Ehm, this is really subtle, and it's late at night, so I'm not sure I'm
> seeing what I'm seeing, hence I drop it to the list, but ehm did anybody
> else notice that when you go from the main page to "Tools & SDKs" the
> penguin shifts to the right ?...
Would you please stop drinking so much beer and then post to the list? It's
getting frustrating! ;-)

No seriously, penguin sits tight in my browser (NS4.5 on Linux), but I might
still have an explanation: the search button is only on the main page and
it might be pushing the penguin to the left a bit where it doesn't do so on
other pages.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx