Re: egcs question

Darel Finkbeiner wrote:

> after some small sifting through docs I have a question about compiling for
> multiple platforms.  I would like to compile a C++ program for both Linux/i386
> and Win95.  Is the easiest way to get the Linux compiler to do both or should I
> get DJGPP and use that for compiling for windoze?

The compiler to use for 'Doze is Cygwin32 or its sister project Mingw32
(which lacks the associated Unix<->Win32 compatibility cruft of the
Cygwin library). A Win32-target cross-compiler is available for Linux;
I'm not sure where though. (I don't keep track of every URL I run across
:))

Jeff Read <bitwize@geocities.com>
Unix Code Artist, Anime Fan, Really Cool Guy