Re: Newbie

Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself,
Richard Collins 24 male (obviously), and just starting in the world of linux.

I am assuming that this is going to everyone as I seem to be getting others mail
as well.

O.K.  I am realy new to linux, so much so that I haven't even installed it to my
machine yet, I am unsure on wether to just go straight linux or a linux/winblows
combo.  I only have a 1gig hard drive so that later option won't leave much space
for games :-(  but I will survive.

Any advice that you learned ppl might have for me will be appreciated, and i hope
that you will all put up with my constant badgering for assistance (not that
constant)

Richard