Re: WAD confusion

At 05:25 PM 5/1/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Girls, go get something hard and slap me.
>Remember Richard James, the guy who offered to help with the website some
>time ago? Well, I forgot him. I just got a mail from him. He's catching up
>on the past days' mails, and then we'll have to find some solution...

	Well, the design I have put together is almost finished. (Except for the
graphical nav buttons...what I have on the sample page is just filler. But,
I could cut those out in no time.) All, you'd have to do is finalize the
text and we can start pouring some content into it. I don't know what to
say. If no one wants it, that's fine. I'm no long-time pro at it, so maybe
this Richard's a pro and can run laps around me. I'd be disappointed, but I
guess I'll pull through... :) I don't know what to suggest as a solution.

	Perhaps we could work together? I myself have not faced the "two
artist/one canvas" problem. Does anyone know if this works out? I am open
to try...

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net