WAD confusion

Girls, go get something hard and slap me.
Remember Richard James, the guy who offered to help with the website some
time ago? Well, I forgot him. I just got a mail from him. He's catching up
on the past days' mails, and then we'll have to find some solution...

	Christian

PS: My ISP is moving offices resulting in a terribly unstable 'net
connection. Be cause of that I couldn't upload the IRC logs yet, and I also
might have some problems at the meeting.