Re: A request...

Paul Tiseo wrote:

>         Erwin? <perplexed> I'm sorry but is there some joke I am missing here?
> I've gotten used to WAD...

"Erwin" is the name of an artificial intelligence coded by the little
fuzzy guy with the feet in the "User Friendly" comic. He must also have
been the world's most portable program, as he's existed on a variety of
processors from a little "Furby" toy to the Mir Space Station computer.
He's currently living quite happily inside a high-end SGI Octane box.

Jeff Read <bitwize@geocities.com>
Unix Code Artist, Anime Fan, Really Cool Guy