Re: Maintainers

At 04:12 PM 5/7/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Game Projects            - Rob Kaper
>Tools                    - Bert Peers
>How To Start             - Christian Reiniger
>Press voices, Editorials - <nobody yet>
>Tutorials, Howtos etc    - <nobody yet>
>Website in general       - Paul Tiseo

	Hi,

	I am revisiting this topic. Seems like the sections with <nobody yet> all
fit into the Articles section of the web site. I will divide the page into
subject categories much like the Tools page is divided into SDK types.

	Here's an idea: We could circumvent the need for a person if we use the
mailing list as a "peer review board". Submitted articles (or URLs) can be
posted to this list, and unless anyone objects, I'll put it up. Yes, this
could be a problem to some if we get many submissions, but we can keep the
bandwidth use low if we ask people that can to put the articles on their
websites.

	Is this a crazy idea?

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net