Re: linuxgames.org

On Sat, 15 May 1999, Christian Reiniger wrote:

> How's the status with linuxgames.org? Do we already have the "power" over
> it? Paul (Anderson) - you were the one caring about that, right?

Yup, though ryan hasn't transferred the domain to me yet.  I do think it
would be a good idea to ponder registering linuxgamedev.org, that way we
won't have to deal with these difficulties and it'll make more sense
anyways than linuxgames.org.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
hacker@geeky1.ebtech.net
"This is Maurice, our sheep-herding carrot."
http://www.hpv.on.ca sys admin
http://www.freeworldbbs.org