Re: Article Idea

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 02:04:35PM +0200, Bert Peers wrote:
>   This could mean php is evil, or that M$' MIBs are hunting
> anybody not using ASP and silently "removing them", or
> whatever...  take great care.
And I just compiled the PHP module together with Apache on my home machine..
I'm worried!

> In any case, I could help here too, if you need php3 coders, yell...
It's not that we need PHP per se, but I think that were there is a need and
purpose for dynamic content that PHP is the way to go.

For example, I have *one* page with lay-out dynamically loading the right
content files to be included. Handy.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx