Re: linuxgames.org

Dennis Payne wrote:
>Well LokiSoft seems to be the answer that pleases the most.
>Christian why don't you ask them if they are interested.

Welllll, I'd like to put some more thinking into that. Loki is good because
they're deep in Linux gamedev, but Linux International shines in terms of
continuity (they're not affected by market randomness) and
community-friendlyness (they're absolutely dedicated to the community).

I'm not sure about that thing yet and IMHO a hasty decision is bad here.

	Christian