[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
It seems that I posted this message to the wrong list ... Here it
So, I sent some news links to Paul. I have to admit that I'm a little
lost in here. What should our line be in collecting the news and
Some obvious answers could be
- Development tool releases or updates, including compilers,
graphics, sound, etc.
- All articles and interviews concerning those
- New guides, books and memos for game designing and coding
- What about game releases (Quake II for Linux etc.)
- What about general discussions about open source or other
The net is full of magazines telling about new games as soon as the
announcements arrive. Of course it would be nice to catch up what's
new for Linux, but I don't think telling about those is our job.
For game coders it would be very important to think about the
principles of code releasing and using, specially when the coding is
done in an open source or freeware environment (Linux). Following
the discussions around the subject belongs (to my opinion) to our
What do you think? Tell me.