[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [SunSITE #101] (SunSITE) [LGDC] Article display problem
- To: Esben Haabendal Soerensen via RT <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [SunSITE #101] (SunSITE) [LGDC] Article display problem
- From: Christian Reiniger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 18:18:14 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, LGDC Discussion <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 12:18:53 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Esben Haabendal Soerensen via RT wrote:
>Christian> Ok, some more info. The problems are obviously caused in
>Christian> prepend.php3 (the warnings from session.inc appear because
>Please notice that they are (or rather was) only warning. The real
>problem is the last error message, which is of the type "Fatal error".
>Fatal error: Failed opening required 'page_header.php3'
>in auth_login.php3 on line 3
Ooops. I didn't even see that one.
>You seem to have either misplaced a number of files (including
>page_header.php3, header_row.php3, footer_row.php3) or have inserted
>some erraneous require() commands for these.
I moved them out of the way because I was sure we wouldn't need them
anymore - and things *did* work fine at first.
Anyway, they're back and I'm working on fixing the parts that are still
dependent on them.
Thanks for the hint.
>I have changed prepend.php3 to your first suggestion (added !isset())
>and now all the warnings are gone.
At least I was right with *that* ;)
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)
Coordinator, LGDC (http://sunsite.auc.dk/lgdc/)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
For additional commands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org