Re: Business models / Poll Ideas

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Fernando wrote:

> I think that poll will be useless, the reason is that people in this maillist
> are not shareware targets, and even so, how many people are in this list... I
> calculate 100000 persons in the poll to be usefull in the shareware market.

I think all polls are statistically useless :)  But since I dont know
anything at all about the proceeds of shareware, a show of hands is a good
way to start to know something.

Of course, if you (or anyone else) have experience producing shareware,
I'd love to know what sort of return you get for it :)  The same applies
to other business models too, of couse.

Nick.