[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Licensing & legal stuff
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Licensing & legal stuff
- From: Francesco Orsenigo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:08:50 +0200
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 11:08:33 -0400
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Xarvh Project
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd like to distribute my game under GPL.
What shall i do to make this effective?
Where i must declare this, and where shall i show it in the program?
Shall i include a copy of the GPL in each downloadable package?
Shall i declare "this is protected by GPL" in each of my source files, maybe
followed by a disclaimer like "i take no responsability ...." etc?
I found nowhere articles covering this aspect of games...
Hope i'm not abusing of this mailing list...