Re: GL_TEXTURE_3D

"Adam D. Moss" wrote:

> I was also wondering (don't flog me!) if anyone knew
> what sort of OpenGL versions are typical on windoze --
> are they standardised on 1.2 nowadays (and hence will
> have GL_TEXTURE_3D)?

Microsoft have ceased to update their OpenGL version - so
you are stuck (probably forever) at OpenGL 1.1.  However,
many drivers actually contain the code for OpenGL 1.2 and 1.3
functions - you just have to use the wglGetFuncAddress hack
to get at them and use header files from www.opengl.org instead
of the standard Microsoft-provided junk.

NO MORE WINDOZE QUESTIONS PLEASE!

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
       http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net