Re: Going away for a while.

Adrian Ratnapala wrote:

[Mailing list]
>> Hmmm, actually it _does_ - the info is in the "Discussions" section. But
>> maybe that's not intuitive enough. I dunno...
>
>PPlays "contact" section is nice and obvious.

Yes, right. But the mailing list is more of a medium for discussion than a
means for contacting developers IMHO...
I think it nicely fits in the Discussion section. But perhaps we should
place some "mailing list info" link somewhere at the bottom of the title
page...

Cu
	Christian
--

(A)bort (R)etry (P)retend this never happened ...