Announcement date

Ok,

There haven't been many comments about the site, so I assume it's ok.

If no more issues pop up I'll post the announcement to Freshmeat,
comp.os.linux.announce and comp.games.development.programming.misc plus
notes about it to Linux daily news and Slashdot on Friday evening.

I won't be able to monitor Slashdot (to cope with
misunderstandings, prevent stupid flamewars and clear up unclear stuff)
however - who can do this?

Cu
	Christian
--

(A)bort (R)etry (P)retend this never happened ...