Linux Game Tome

>From [fm]:

"Rebirth of the Linux Game Tome
   The Linux Game Tome has been reworked. Linux Game Tome is an open
   database of Linux games and game-related stuff. Users can submit
   information about their favorite Linux games and update, review and rate
   games that are already in the database. The Game Tome is fully searchable
   and contains no artificial colors or dyes.

   Tessa Lau created the original Linux Game Tome in 1995. With Tessa's
   blessing, Bob Zimbinski rebuilt the Game Tome from scratch in order to
   create a more flexible and dynamic site."

No sign of our editorial yet, nor did I get a response from scoop.

Ack.
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net