Editorial

Okay, I cnp'ed the entire piece into that little form of [fm]. Let's hope it
all stayed intact. =)

"Your article has been stored in the freshmeat contribution database. As
soon as it's verified by one of the crew members, your announcement will
appear on the list of news items for today. Thanks for your submission."

Let's hope they will post it now. =p

Tonight I am taking LGB off-line and making a pointer to the new
site. I will be working on the integration of the game breeding into LGDC.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net