Re: linuxgames.org accounts

Rob Kaper wrote:

>> I suggest all core LGDC contributors get such an account (any pro/contra
>> voices?)
>And get listed on some "Contributors" page? Perhaps with a short bio and/or
>even a pic? No, that's not an ego boost, but the press and even reg.
>visitors sometimes do care who is behind a project.

Hmmm, could be nice. I'm a bit careful about it however - it really could
be mistaken as pride, partly also because the LGDC is such a general
project...

But a pic of each person could be nice - even if it was only for us. I
still don't know how *any one* of you looks like ;)

Cu
	Christian
--

I saw God --------- and she was black.