Re: Interested in starting some basic development

On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 09:50:28AM +0100, Jorrit Tyberghein wrote:
> Borko Jandras wrote:
> > Is OO more inportant that usability of the library?
>
> For me OO makes the library more usable.

But for me, it doesn't make it less usable, it makes it totally unusable

> Anyway, CS doesn't make such complicated use of C++ that you couldn't
> write a C wrapper for it. In fact this would not be difficult at all and is even
> something that we might do in the future if there is enough demand.

Oh, please do it! If not for me (and not for me 'cause I'm happy with OpenGL as
it is), the for... for... is there anybody using C here?

--
Borko Jandras	<bjandras@public.srce.hr>