Re: Interested in starting some basic development

Borko Jandras wrote:
> > So in summary. I DON'T want to bend to the needs of the masses. If I and others
> > do that there will be no progress and everything will remain the same for ever.
>
> This is BS. Where do you see examples of progress achieved using C++?
>
> --
> Borko Jandras   <bjandras@public.srce.hr>

BeOS is a good example now can we kill this language war thread or can
you two take it off line please?  Everyone is different with different
preferances.  If you want a library written in C and it isn't then go
write it.  If there exists another library written in a language you
don't like then you've already got a head start.  You can use that
library as a reference when you are writting your own.  That is the
beauty of the GPL.  Quit wasting your time complaining and spend that
energy being productive.

-Samus