Re: Updated.

On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 09:40:30PM +0100, Christian Reiniger wrote:
> Just one note - is it possible to avoid using absulute links? It makes both
> mirroring and offline browsing quite hard.
It would be possible, but that would mean that you'd need seperate include
files per directory depth. (One for ./ one for ../ one for ../../ etc).

Oh well, since we only have 3 depths that's doable. Perhaps we can make a
directory called includes and symlink from there. Will do so later this week
(unless it's urgent?)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net