Re: Linux Game Breeding

On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 04:00:17PM -0600, Bob Zimbinski wrote:
> <tries to act like he's been paying attention>
> Uhhhh...
> <gives up>
> I see (an attempt at) my name down there.  What are we talking about?

Sorry for the lousy spelling of your name, I did it from the head.  You
maintain the Linux Game Tome, right??

There's three types of games:

- (semi-)finished. These go into the Tome right now.
- under development. These go into a Projects section of the LGDC.
- future. These are the idea's born in LGB.

Since the Tome already lists games under development at the moment, maybe it
is possible you could move those to the LGDC Projects section or somehow
keep them under the Tome with more emphasis on 'still under development'.

About the Game Project of the Month, this can be used for two things: gain
more developers for an idea to turn it into a game, or gain more interest in
a game already being developed.

Maybe we will have to see how much time and effort everything will take
before adding the GPotM. Expand step-by-step, we wouldn't want to crack by
pressure.

On a side note: my internship will start at the end of January and lasts ~6
months. I will not have a lot of time to devote to LGDC then, so I'll have
to set up LGB so that anyone can take care of it (maintainance of both the
PHP code as what's in the database) for the time being.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.cx