Re: Linux Game Breeding

On  8 Nov, Rob Kaper wrote:
>  On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 04:00:17PM -0600, Bob Zimbinski wrote:
> > <tries to act like he's been paying attention>
> > Uhhhh...
> > <gives up>
> > I see (an attempt at) my name down there.  What are we talking about?
>
>  Sorry for the lousy spelling of your name, I did it from the head.  You
>  maintain the Linux Game Tome, right??
>
>  There's three types of games:
>
>  - (semi-)finished. These go into the Tome right now.
>  - under development. These go into a Projects section of the LGDC.
>  - future. These are the idea's born in LGB.
>
>  Since the Tome already lists games under development at the moment, maybe it
>  is possible you could move those to the LGDC Projects section or somehow
>  keep them under the Tome with more emphasis on 'still under development'.

Right.  I remember an earlier conversation along these lines.  I'd be
delighted to hand the LGDC a dump of the under development records in
my database.  Perhaps for each project in LGDC's Projects section, I
could have a minimal entry in my database that simply links to the
appropriate page at LGDC.