Re: Direction of Linux games...

>> I can see what's coming next. Comments in the readme's about what refresh
rates
>> will be ok...
>Funny you should say that.  You'll never guess where I got the figure of
>60Hz from.
Many a true word...

>> Do we still not have any nice libraries to support this sort of stuff? I'd
>> pictured there being physics modelling libraries and things by now. I spose
>> that's something else I'll have to publish...
>I've not looked for anything like that.

No. But I guess I can't be the only one who is.

I dunno, it just would be nice to have some of this stuff pre-built. I'm tempted
to publish the stuff we've got done so far. There's a ton of stuff in there that
someone might find useful, even if it's only templated array types and things.

A generic rigid body physics system is more ambitious, but I'm still tempted to
give it a go...

>> Mashty wants to know why you surfed for all of about 30 seconds...
>My boss came around the desk and started looking over my sholder.
So you had to find some not-work that looked more like work for a bit, huh?