Where are we ?

Ok, a silly question.. I must admit I've completely lost
track of what is happening in DNS land, PHP land, SQL land,
mirroring land, forum land... :(  Once in a while I'd get a
request from an author of a tool or SDK for updating or adding
information to our LGDC.. However, since I still have a few
emails waiting for answer by Paul, I basically reply that we
are in a reorganisation right now, and that updates may not
occur until after we're done.  Problem is, I'm not sure where
we are right now ?... My fear is that if this takes an
indefinite amount of time, authors may stop supporting us by
no longer voluntarily sending us their info.  Note I said
"indefinite", not just "long", I'm not trying to rush Paul
or others into overdrive, but since I've lost my head in the
discussions, I can't tell these people when I expect for the
update to finally occur, which kindof might trigger a
"yeah yeah that "we're on hold" stuff is the kind of rep
we get from every dead site"...

So.. what's up ? :)

Bert
--